Secured Business Reli
Welcome to Woodforest Small Business Lending. Our online applications are here to make it easier, quicker and more efficient to apply for a Small Business loan.
What you need to apply:
- Business Name
- Business Tax ID Number
- Business Address
- Business Annual Gross Revenues
- Owners Name
- Social Security Number
How to begin:
- Select the type of loan
- Review documents
- Acknowledge understanding and acceptance by checking box
What to expect:
- After completing the application, Woodforest will begin to process your loan and will communicate to you via the email address provided in the application.
- You will receive an email that your application has been received and is in process.
- If your loan request is incomplete due to missing information or inaccurate information which prevents us from making a decision, you will receive an email notification requesting the additional information.
- You may be asked to provide tax returns and financial statements.
USA PATRIOT ACT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
- When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
If this is an application for joint credit involving a Borrower and Co-Borrower, the Borrower and Co-Borrower acknowledge that submission of this application constitutes their intention to apply for joint credit.
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR JOINT CREDIT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION THAT CONTAINS INFORMATION OF A NON-CONSENTING PERSON IN ORDER TO OBTAIN CREDIT FROM A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION CONSTITUTES A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT, FINE OR BOTH.
To access and view the loan application, you will need a valid email address, a web browser (Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, latest releases of Firefox, Chrome or Safari) with “allow per session cookies” enabled, and a computer, tablet or phone device necessary to run the web browser. To download, save, view and print PDF‐formatted loan documentation, you will need Adobe Reader software version 9.0 or later and a printer capable of printing pages from Adobe Reader or your web browser. Download Adobe Reader at the Adobe.com website.
If you are unable to meet the technical requirements listed above, please contact the Woodforest Small Business Lending Center at 1‐800-685-1631.